Saturday, January 7, 2012

Okemos Target

For those of you that live in the Okemos area, the Target there has a lot of great clearance deals going on.  I got the scoop from an associate, because I was trying to find out why a Target in South Lansing was charging twice as much for a certain item.  Anyway, she said that they are undergoing remodeling, and therefore are trying to push a lot of their inventory through.  A few examples of things I picked up are;

Sonicare toothbrush (I think these are gone now)
Childrens' boots 70% off (making the really nice brand ones around $8-9)
Slippers for the whole family (I got ones for Skyler for $2.99)
Lots of scarves, gloves, etc. deals.  They have 2-packs of those cheap stretchy gloves for $1.00.  I like to stock up on those when they are that cheap, to keep in all my coat pockets, and in the car.  Am I the only one who loses several pairs of gloves a year?  I must drop them in parking lots or something...

No comments:

Post a Comment