Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Amazon Mom

Becoming an Amazon Mom was on of the BEST online decisions I've ever made. I've been a member for 4 months and have saved hundreds! Free shipping and discount products makes it amazing, now we get free instant streaming movie rental and free ebook rental.

Sign up and you get free prime membership for 3 months, then you can extend your free membership once a month for up to a year, by filling your quota in purchases.

Subscribe and Save gets you an even larger discount. Don't be afraid to select the subscribe and save to get the extra 35% discount on baby items - and then when your shipment comes in just remember to unsubscribe! I always choose the every 6mo shipment to give me plenty of time to remember to unsubscribe.

Kind of a brief rundown, feel free to ask questions if you want to know more about this amazing program. There's also one available for students!

2 comments:

  1. I do this for diapers and wipes, and it has saved me a lot of money as well! I don't think to use it for other stuff though. What kinds of products have you used it for to save money?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the biggest savings for me comes with free shipping. My amazon shopping increased because I could purchase my intended items for cheaper than the store, add free shipping and it's a no brainer!

    ReplyDelete