Thursday, December 1, 2011

E-Reader Owners

One of my favorite deals is finding free kindle books. Some "deal blogs" I frequent have them - except like Stephanie said earlier there's so much more junk you have to sort through, plus I find so many more on my own.

If there are any E-reader owners that would like me to post the free books I find, I'm more than willing to post them! Most of the books change monthly or bi-weekly. I have about 200 books on my kindle (owned it for 6mo) and I've only purchased two both under $1.00.

But I don't want this to be yet another too many deals to sort through blog, so if not, I'll keep them to myself
: D

1 comment:

  1. I don't have an e-reader yet, but my Mom asked for one for Christmas, so I would love for you to post the deals so I can share them with her!

    ReplyDelete