Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Target Deals

I got some great deals at Target today, thanks to the Target coupons that are out right now.  For $16.38 I got a sweater, three items from the dollar section for stocking stuffers, four boxes of cereal, and two packages of trail mix.  If anyone else is as big of a fan of trail mix as we are, then now is a great time to get some.  The Archer Farms gourmet kinds (SUPER yummy) are on sale for 2.50 each, and there is a target coupon for 1.50 off two, making them 1.75 each.  Great price for trail mix.  Also, there are some good Target coupons for clothing.  My favorite is the $4 off a women's sweater.  If you can find one off the clearance rack like I did, this makes for a really great deal! Mine was even a bit of a stretch. I got a cardigan (the kind that is longer in the front) off the clearance rack for $7 something.  It was cotton, and only 3/4 sleeves, but the guy ringing me up was an older man who didn't even question it being a sweater!  So I got it for a little over $3!  Score!

Happy Shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment